- Cempra Inc. (CEMP)
- Diplomat Pharmacy, Inc. (DPLO)
- ETF Investigation
- MetLife Variable Annuities
- Pattern Energy Group, Inc. (PEGI)
- ProNAi Therapeutics, Inc. (DNAI)
- Santander Consumer USA Holdings (SC)
- SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS)
- Supreme Industries, Inc. (STS)
- Tenet Healthcare Corp. (THC)
- Wells Fargo Fraud
Cases & Investigations
Steel Price Manipulation Class Action
Have you overpaid for products (such as appliances) made from Steel?
If you purchased steel products including clothes washers, clothes dryers, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, microwave ovens. regular ovens, automobiles, semi-tractor trailers, farm and construction equipment, room air conditioner units, hot water heaters, snow blowers, barbeque grills, lawn mowers, and reinforcing bars used in patios, driveways, swimming pools and sidewalks – during the Class Period (January 1, 2005 to September 17, 2008), you may have over paid.
Click here to learn more.